Monday, July 11, 2011

Minnie mouse party/ Hot day!

My niece Addison turned two and had the most amazing Minnie Mouse party I've ever seen. The decorations and details were awesome. Her Mother pulled out all the stops and her wallet! My personal opinion was that it was too much for a two year old. If you go that big, do it for an older child who will appreciate it and tell you years to come how much they loved their party. I was hired as decorator and photographer so honestly did I have fun? Not really it felt really rushed to me, but them I was behind a camera and being bossed around ;) I think my kids had fun and that's what counts. We ended up staying all day at my sister-in-law's house, it was a good time, we had nothing better planned.
The next day was kind of boring. We did eventually make it out to Cox Arboretum to take pics of the kids, which turned out nicely. (I really need to figure out who to upload shots! Lol) but it was sooo hot we were miserable, I came home and took a short nap. The. The in laws came to visit and we ate dinner and the kids and I made s'mores.
Today it was a heat index of 100 degrees so we stayed inside all day. We stepped outside a bit and found it difficult to breathe. I watched Camelot show on Netflix, the kids made beaded bracelets. I ended up napping with Logan, he's snuggly right now :) shawn grilled steaks and his sis stopes by to get her pictures. Pretty much a boring day, which is not what I want to happen. It wasn't safe to take Logan in that kind of heat, plus Shawn gets upset when I am on the go using gas all the time. So I was a good girl. Lol
Hopefully tomorrow brings better adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment