Friday, July 8, 2011

The Beginning

Hello!

I am So excited to finally start one of these things! It's been on my "wish I had the time for that sort of thing" list for a long time! :) Now that I am a stay at home Mom, I'm hoping to sneak to my computer to post something every day or at least every week :) OH be prepared to be annoyed with smiley faces, I love to share my smile :)
So I am a graphic designer, wife and Mother of three children. I quit my job last month in order to stay at home and care for my children, especially the newest one. Lillian is 10, Jenna is 4 and Logan is almost 4 months old. I love them all, they say and do the funniest things, I am excited to post those on a more regular basis through here :) I have an amazing husband, whom I met in college, he is also a graphic designer. We've known each other for 8 years and finally got married last year and then of course decided to have a baby, well that's the thing to do right? hahaha. Hopefully it's my last child, three is enough! :)

So I have Millions of things, Ok maybe not millions but lots I want to talk about. Where to begin and how to I organize these postings on here? hmm. I love to talk about the girls, my new baby boy, books, craftiness, party planning, outdoor adventures, new recipes, etc. Hopefully I can fit it all in - so much has happened already!

NEW CAMERA
My husband decided we needed to buy a new camera, a very expensive camera, I have to say this decision kept me up a bit last night. I'm a very money conscientious person and when I don't see a need for a big purchase like that, plus the fact that I don't have a job right now and we have more bills than income, yeah that worries me. He assures me it's the last one we have to buy for a LONG time.. haha yeah right. This decision came about because we need to get photos taken of the baby, but now a days the portrait studios like Walmart, Target, etc are getting WAY too expensive. It's very frustrating. We thought we'd go with a professional photographer, but that was too expensive as well, and figured we could do it ourselves. I enjoy capturing memories, I worry this camera is too advanced for me! lol I guess I will google and learn on it.. haha. Also the memory it will eat up and not to mention lugging around the big thing. If someone wanted me to photograph them with it, I'd have to charge, it's what the professionals use, you know. Anyway we'll see. I was hoping to take it for a spin at a park today with the kids, but it's a bit rainy right now. Maybe later. My girls are giving Lilly's American Girl doll a birthday party today, quite creative aren't they? lol Lilly took some pictures, I will post one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment